Who is it for?
Kindergarteners, 1st Graders, 2nd Graders, 3rd Graders, 4th Graders, 5th Graders, 6th Graders, Homeschoolers, Parents, Teachers and Students
Why use this course?
Affordable and excellent way to close any learning gaps with Money for students in elementary and middle school math. This course "teaches for you, you don't have to teach".
* Multimedia Lessons that teach math concepts with fun, colorful and engaging computer animated video lessons, audio and text.
* Interactive Review for each lesson that helps students/parents identify and close learning gaps.
* Worksheets that provide extra practice to help master each math concept.
* Automatic grading and tracking.
* Easy-to-read progress reports.
* Solution Guides that provide detailed step-by-step solutions with visuals to each problem on worksheets.
* Full text versions of lessons that provide additional flexibility for those who like to read through the lessons.
* Printable worksheets and tests for practice offline.
Your Student Will Learn,
1. Pennies, Nickels, Dimes, Quarters
2. Converting Nickels, Dimes and Quarters to Pennies
3. Converting Pennies to Nickels, Dimes and Quarters
4. Counting Coins up to One Dollar
5. Counting Coins Past One Dollar
7. Counting Dollars and Coins
8. Comparing Money - Part 1
9. Counting Money - Part 2
10. Converting Money into Decimal Form
11. Comparing Money
12. Making Change
13. Salary Calculations
14. Money Games
15. Family Budgeting
16. Calculating Commission
17. Calculating Sale Price
18. Interest Rates