Who is it for?
1st Graders, 2nd Graders, 3rd Graders, 4th Graders, 5th Graders, Homeschoolers, Parents, Teachers and Students
Why use this course?
Affordable and excellent way to close any learning gaps with Time for students in elementary and middle school math. This course "teaches for you, you don't have to teach".
* Multimedia Lessons that teach math concepts with fun, colorful and engaging computer animated video lessons, audio and text.
* Interactive Review for each lesson that helps students/parents identify and close learning gaps.
* Worksheets that provide extra practice to help master each math concept.
* Automatic grading and tracking.
* Easy-to-read progress reports.
* Solution Guides that provide detailed step-by-step solutions with visuals to each problem on worksheets.
* Full text versions of lessons that provide additional flexibility for those who like to read through the lessons.
* Printable worksheets and tests for practice offline.
Your Student Will Learn,
1. Days, Weeks, Months and Years
6. Converting Time: Days, Weeks, Months and Years
7. The Four Seasons
8. Seconds, Minutes and Hours
9. Digital and Analog Clocks
10. Telling Time to the Hour
11. Telling Time to the Half-hour
12. Telling Time to the Quarter-hour
13. Telling Time to 5 Minute Intervals
14. Converting Time: Seconds, Minutes and Hours
15. Duration of Time
16. Converting Digital and Analog Time
17. Converting Units of Time
18. Adding Different Units of Time
19. Finding Elapsed Time
20 Adding Elapsed Time