Who is it for?
4th Graders, 5th Graders, 6th Graders, Homeschoolers, Parents, Teachers and Students
Why use this course?
Affordable and excellent way to close any learning gaps with Decimal Numbers for students in elementary and middle school math. This course "teaches for you, you don't have to teach".
* Multimedia Lessons that teach math concepts with fun, colorful and engaging computer animated video lessons, audio and text.
* Interactive Review for each lesson that helps students/parents identify and close learning gaps.
* Worksheets that provide extra practice to help master each math concept.
* Automatic grading and tracking.
* Easy-to-read progress reports.
* Solution Guides that provide detailed step-by-step solutions with visuals to each problem on worksheets.
* Full text versions of lessons that provide additional flexibility for those who like to read through the lessons.
* Printable worksheets and tests for practice offline.
Your Student Will Learn,
1. Introduction to Decimals Numbers
2. Displaying Decimal Numbers
3. Counting Money with Decimals
4. Addition with Decimals
5. Addition of Whole Numbers and Decimals
6. Subtraction with Decimals
7. Subtraction Involving Whole Numbers and Decimals
8. Multiplying Whole Numbers and Decimal Numbers
9. Multiplying Two Decimal Numbers
10. Division with Decimal Numbers
11. Dividing Two Decimal Numbers
12. Comparing Decimal Numbers
13. Ordering Decimal Numbers
14. Converting Fractions into Decimal Numbers
15. Converting Decimal Numbers into Fractions
16. Converting a Decimal Number into a Percent
17. Converting a Percent into a Decimal Number
18. Money Games
19. Rounding with Decimals
20. Word Problems with Decimals