Who is it for?
4th Graders, 5th Graders, 6th Graders, 7th Graders, 8th Graders, 9th Graders, Homeschoolers, Parents, Teachers and Students
Why use this course?
Affordable and excellent way to close any learning gaps with Advanced Fractions for students in middle school and high school math. This course "teaches for you, you don't have to teach".
* Multimedia Lessons that teach math concepts with fun, colorful and engaging computer animated video lessons, audio and text.
* Interactive Review for each lesson that helps students/parents identify and close learning gaps.
* Worksheets that provide extra practice to help master each math concept.
* Automatic grading and tracking.
* Easy-to-read progress reports.
* Solution Guides that provide detailed step-by-step solutions with visuals to each problem on worksheets.
* Full text versions of lessons that provide additional flexibility for those who like to read through the lessons.
* Printable worksheets and tests for practice offline.
Your Student Will Learn,
1. Fractions Review
2. Identifying Fractions
3. Equivalent Fractions
4. The Greatest Common Factor
5. The Least Common Multiple
6. The Least Common Denominator
7. Adding Fractions with Like Denominators
8. Subtracting Fractions with Like Denominators
9. Adding Fractions with Unlike Denominators
10. Subtracting Fractions with Unlike Denominators
11. Types of Fractions
12. Mixed Fractions
13. Reducing Fractions
14. Converting Whole Numbers to Improper Fractions
15. Converting Mixed Fractions to Improper Fractions
16. Converting Improper Fractions to Mixed Fractions
17. Converting Fractions into Decimal Numbers
18. Converting Decimal Numbers into Fractions
19. Adding Fractions and Whole Numbers
20. Adding Mixed Fractions
21. Multiplying Fractions
22. Multiplying Fractions and Whole Numbers
23. Subtracting Fractions and Whole Numbers
24. Subtracting Mixed Fractions
25. Dividing Fractions
26. Dividing Fractions and Whole Numbers