Who is it for?
Kindergarteners, 1st Graders, 2nd Graders, 3rd Graders, 4th Graders, 5th Graders, 6th Graders Homeschoolers, Parents, Teachers and Students
Why use this course?
Affordable and excellent way to close any learning gaps with Tables, Charts & Graphs for students in elementary and middle school math. This course "teaches for you, you don't have to teach".
* Multimedia Lessons that teach math concepts with fun, colorful and engaging computer animated video lessons, audio and text.
* Interactive Review for each lesson that helps students/parents identify and close learning gaps.
* Worksheets that provide extra practice to help master each math concept.
* Automatic grading and tracking.
* Easy-to-read progress reports.
* Solution Guides that provide detailed step-by-step solutions with visuals to each problem on worksheets.
* Full text versions of lessons that provide additional flexibility for those who like to read through the lessons.
* Printable worksheets and tests for practice offline.
Your Student Will Learn,
1. Introduction to Tables, Charts and Graphs
2. Creating Tally Charts
3. Interpreting Tally Charts
4. Creating Picture Graphs
5. Interpreting Picture Graphs
6. Creating Bar Graphs
7. Interpreting Bar Graphs
8. Circle Graphs
9. Creating Circle Graphs
10. Interpreting Circle Graphs
11. Line Graphs
12. Displaying Data Using Line Graphs
13. Interpreting Line Graphs
14. Double Bar Graphs
15. Surveys and Experiments
16. Stem and Leaf Plots
17. Choosing the Right Graph to Use