Who is it for?
5th Graders, 6th Graders, 7th Graders, 8th Graders, Homeschoolers, Parents, Teachers and Students
Why use this course?
Affordable and excellent way to close any learning gaps with Geometry for students in middle school and early high school math. This course "teaches for you, you don't have to teach".
* Multimedia Lessons that teach math concepts with fun, colorful and engaging computer animated video lessons, audio and text.
* Interactive Review for each lesson that helps students/parents identify and close learning gaps.
* Worksheets that provide extra practice to help master each math concept.
* Automatic grading and tracking.
* Easy-to-read progress reports.
* Solution Guides that provide detailed step-by-step solutions with visuals to each problem on worksheets.
* Full text versions of lessons that provide additional flexibility for those who like to read through the lessons.
* Printable worksheets and tests for practice offline.
Your Student Will Learn,
1. Basic Geometry Review
2. Points, Lines and Line Segments
3. Measuring Line Segments
4. Parallel, Intersecting and Perpendicular Lines
5. Lines of Symmetry
7. Measuring Angles
8. Types of Angles
9. Complementary Angles
10. Supplementary Angles
11. Vertical Angles
12. Finding Missing Angles - Part A
13. Finding Missing Angles - Part B
16. Rectangles and Rhombuses
20. Perimeter and Area of Triangles
21. Perimeter and Area of Squares and Rectangles
22. Perimeter and Area of Parallelograms and Trapezoids
23. Surface Area and Volume of Cubes
24. The Circle
25. Circumference of a Circle
26. Area of a Circle
28. Surface Area of a Sphere
29. Volume of a Sphere
31. Surface Area of a Cylinder
32. Volume of a Cylinder
33. Rectangular and Triangular Prisms
34. Surface Area of Rectangular and Triangular Prisms
35. Volume of Rectangular and Triangular Prisms.