Who is it for?
Kindergarteners, 1st Graders, 2nd Graders, 3rd Graders, 4th Graders, Homeschoolers, Parents, Teachers and Students
Why use this course?
Affordable and excellent way to close any learning gaps with Elementary Geometry for students in elementary math. This course "teaches for you, you don't have to teach".
* Multimedia Lessons that teach math concepts with fun, colorful and engaging computer animated video lessons, audio and text.
* Interactive Review for each lesson that helps students/parents identify and close learning gaps.
* Worksheets that provide extra practice to help master each math concept.
* Automatic grading and tracking.
* Easy-to-read progress reports.
* Solution Guides that provide detailed step-by-step solutions with visuals to each problem on worksheets.
* Full text versions of lessons that provide additional flexibility for those who like to read through the lessons.
* Printable worksheets and tests for practice offline.
Your Student Will Learn,
1. Introduction to Geometry
2. Naming Plane and Solid Shapes
3. Dimensions of Shapes
4. Vertices, Edges and Faces
5. Basic 2-dimensional Geometric Shapes
6. Identifying 2-dimensional Shapes
7. Basic 3-dimensional Geometric Shapes
8. Identifying 3-dimensional Shapes
10. Working with Shapes
11. Identifying Congruent 2-dimensional Shapes
12. Lines of Symmetry
13. Completing the Shape
14. Points, Lines and Line Segments
15. Measuring Line Segments
16. Parallel, Intersecting and Perpendicular Lines