Who is it for?
2nd Graders, 3rd Graders, 4th Graders, 5th Graders, 6th Graders Homeschoolers, Parents, Teachers and Students
Why use this course?
Affordable and excellent way to close any learning gaps with Elementary and Middle School Division for students in elementary and middle school math. This course "teaches for you, you don't have to teach".
* Multimedia Lessons that teach math concepts with fun, colorful and engaging computer animated video lessons, audio and text.
* Interactive Review for each lesson that helps students/parents identify and close learning gaps.
* Worksheets that provide extra practice to help master each math concept.
* Automatic grading and tracking.
* Easy-to-read progress reports.
* Solution Guides that provide detailed step-by-step solutions with visuals to each problem on worksheets.
* Full text versions of lessons that provide additional flexibility for those who like to read through the lessons.
* Printable worksheets and tests for practice offline.
Your Student Will Learn,
1.1 Counting Numbers to 100
1.2 Reading and Writing Numbers to 100
1.3 Identifying Numbers to 100
1.4 Find the Missing Number
1.5 One More, One Less
1.6 Skip Counting by Two
1.7 Skip Counting by Five
1.8 Name the Number
1.9 Identifying Numbers past 100
1.10 Skip Counting by Ten
1.11 Skip Counting by Twenty-five
1.12 Reverse Counting (starting at 100)
1.13 Reverse Skip Counting by Two (starting at 100)
1.14 Reverse Skip Counting by Five (starting at 100)
1.15 Reverse Skip Counting by Ten (starting at 100)