Who is it for?
2nd Graders, 3rd Graders, 4th Graders, 5th Graders, 6th Graders, Homeschoolers, Parents, Teachers and Students
Why use this course?
Affordable and excellent way to close any learning gaps with Elementary and Middle School Multiplication for students in elementary and middle school math. This course "teaches for you, you don't have to teach".
* Multimedia Lessons that teach math concepts with fun, colorful and engaging computer animated video lessons, audio and text.
* Interactive Review for each lesson that helps students/parents identify and close learning gaps.
* Worksheets that provide extra practice to help master each math concept.
* Automatic grading and tracking.
* Easy-to-read progress reports.
* Solution Guides that provide detailed step-by-step solutions with visuals to each problem on worksheets.
* Full text versions of lessons that provide additional flexibility for those who like to read through the lessons.
* Printable worksheets and tests for practice offline.
Your Student Will Learn,
1.1 Introduction to Multiplication
1.2 Multiplication in Relation to Addition
1.3 Multiplication Using Objects
1.4 Multiplication Using a Multiplication Table
1.5 Multiplication Tricks
1.6 Multiplying a 2-digit Number by a 1-digit Number
1.7 Multiplying a 3-digit Number and a 1-digit Number
1.8 Multiplying a 2-digit Number and a 2-digit Number
1.9 Multiplying a 3-digit Number and a 2-digit Number
1.10 Multiplying a 4-digit Number and a 2-digit Number
1.11 Multiplying a 5-digit Number and a 2-digit Number
1.12 Multiplying a 3-digit Number and a 3-digit Number
1.13 Multiplication with Three Numbers