Who is it for?
* Parents and students who want to make learning math fun, engaging and learn challenging math concepts quickly
* Students who need frequent reviews to help with long-term retention
* Homeschool parents looking for a complete math program that teaches for them so they don't have to teach math
* Easy to use. Your student will be learning math with this program within minutes.
* Parents do NOT need to teach, the program teaches for you.
* Worksheets and tests are graded and tracked automatically for you.
* Builds a strong foundation in math and encourages independent learning at the student?s own pace.
* Helpful for parents who are not comfortable teaching math and want to provide a strong foundation in math
* Makes learning math engaging and fun for students
* Frequently refers to real-life examples to apply math concepts making it more relevant
* Huge Savings!
What is included?
A single grade level - 1st Grade Math Online for 1 Year from the day you activate. You may purchase anytime and "activate" it later. The 1-year will start on the day you "activate" not the day of purchase.
* Video Lessons that teach math concepts with fun, colorful and engaging computer animated visuals
* Interactive Review identifies and closes learning gaps as it automatically re-teaches concepts if student provides an incorrect answer
* Worksheets & Tests - Already generated for you (online or print PDF)
* Parent can generate and assign worksheets & tests (optional)
* Students complete worksheets online or offline (printed PDF)
* Step-by-Step Solution to each problem
* Automatic Grading & Tracking (HUGE Time SAVER)
* Curriculum Books provide easy access to lessons in eBook format
* Easy to read reports
* Plenty of practice to master math concepts
* Recommended lesson plan
* Instant online grading
* Review each assignment completed by students with step-by-step solution
* Parental controls allow parents to lock solution guides
* Progress reports identify areas of strengths and weaknesses
* Ability to print worksheets/exams
What Math Concepts are covered?
Chapter 1 Counting Numbers
Chapter 2 Number Sense
Chapter 3 Comparing and Ordering Numbers
Chapter 4 Addition - Part 1
Chapter 5 Addition - Part 2
Chapter 6 Subtraction - Part 1
Chapter 7 Subtraction - Part 2
Chapter 8 Fractions
Chapter 9 Graphs
Chapter 10 Time
Chapter 11 Money
Chapter 12 Measurements
Chapter 13 Geometry
Chapter 14 Algebra