Who is it for?
* Parents and students who want to make learning math fun, engaging and learn challenging math concepts quickly
* Students who need frequent reviews to help with long-term retention
* Homeschool parents looking for a complete math program that teaches for them so they don't have to teach math
* Easy to use. Your student will be learning math with this program within minutes.
* Parents do NOT need to teach, the program teaches for you.
* Worksheets and tests are graded and tracked automatically for you.
* Builds a strong foundation in math and encourages independent learning at the student?s own pace.
* Helpful for parents who are not comfortable teaching math and want to provide a strong foundation in math
* Makes learning math engaging and fun for students
* Frequently refers to real-life examples to apply math concepts making it more relevant
* Huge Savings!
What is included?
A single grade level - 4th Grade Math Online for 1 Year from the day you activate. You may purchase anytime and "activate" it later. The 1-year will start on the day you "activate" not the day of purchase.
* Video Lessons that teach math concepts with fun, colorful and engaging computer animated visuals
* Interactive Review identifies and closes learning gaps as it automatically re-teaches concepts if student provides an incorrect answer
* Worksheets & Tests - Already generated for you (online or print PDF)
* Parent can generate and assign worksheets & tests (optional)
* Students complete worksheets online or offline (printed PDF)
* Step-by-Step Solution to each problem
* Automatic Grading & Tracking (HUGE Time SAVER)
* Curriculum Books provide easy access to lessons in eBook format
* Easy to read reports
* Plenty of practice to master math concepts
* Recommended lesson plan
* Instant online grading
* Review each assignment completed by students with step-by-step solution
* Parental controls allow parents to lock solution guides
* Progress reports identify areas of strengths and weaknesses
* Ability to print worksheets/exams
What Math Concepts are covered?
Chapter 1. Number Sense Review
Chapter 2. Additions
Chapter 3. Subtractions
Chapter 4. Multiplications
Chapter 5. Divisions
Chapter 6. Decimals
Chapter 7. Fractions and Fractions Operations
Chapter 8. Number Conversions and Mixed Fractions Operations
Chapter 9. The Number Line and Number Comparisons
Chapter 10. Algebra
Chapter 11. Geometry
Chapter 12. Time and Money
Chapter 13. Measurements and Conversions
Chapter 14. Probability
Chapter 15. Displaying Data Using Graphs
Chapter 16. Word Problems and Problem Solving